The ADB runs certificate courses providing skilled personnel and management staff with specific vocational qualifications. These are of a modular nature and may also be booked as in-house training courses.
An example of a course with certification
Management Practice for Management Staff: The “ADB Publishing Manager” Certificate
- The Management Practice programme is specially designed for executives from publishing companies who have already gained experience in a managerial position and wish to review and broaden their knowledge of management and managerial skills. The “ADB Publishing Manager” certificate is awarded upon successful completion of the course.
- The certificate course consists of six central management modules covered in ten seminar units.
- This in-service qualification covers all the skills that management staff and other decision-makers in publishing companies require to be able to master today’s management tasks and the challenges facing the sector.
- The modular certificate programme enables interested participants to select specific areas on which to concentrate or a special focus on digital content and e-publishing that applies throughout the course.
|Strategic Business Management
||Strategic Programme Planning - Creating Successful Title Lists
|Financial Management and Controlling
||Economics for executives
Project Management for Executives
|Marketing & Sales
||Strategic Marketing for Executives
|Leadership and Self-Management
||Intensive Executive Training Course
The ADB also offers the following courses leading to certificates:
- “ADB Managerial Tasks in Publishing Houses”
- “ADB Editor / Product Manager”
- “ADB Online Marketing Manager”
- “ADB Online Product Manager”
- “ADB Advertising Sales Officer”